Jewellery Alterations and Jewellery Repair Service
Diamonds might be forever, but your jewellery isn't going to stay perfect. That’s where we come in - we are the experts you can rely on. We undertake repairs to ALL types of jewellery, as long as it is made from precious metal. Whatever your requirements, we are here to help. Any service you require for your broken or damaged jewellery is carried out onsite in our Mairangi Bay jewellery workshop, by a highly skilled goldsmith.
At Diamond Studio, our workshop is perfectly suited to jewellery repair and it’s a big part of what we do. We have years of experience and can repair jewellery that other jewellers don’t have the inclination or expertise to do.
Every piece of jewellery has a story to tell, and we are accustomed to working on valuable family heirlooms, high end designer jewellery and precious pieces that mean the world to you. You can be certain that your treasured jewellery is in safe and expert hands with us.
What you can expect:
- We do all jewellery repairs, including ring sizing, claw re-tips, chain repairs, replacing lost stones or diamonds and restringing pearls
- A fully insured workshop and courier service
- Free estimate – pop in with your repairs for a fast quote
- Fast turnaround – most repairs are returned inside one week. This may take longer if we need to order new stones
- All repair work is guaranteed
- We carry out repairs that other jewellers won't do or cant do, and take pride in our high standard of work
- We take great care of your treasured jewellery and return it safely to you, restored to almost new
ARE YOU MISSING STONES?
If you’ve lost a stone from your ring - don't panic. We can source and fit a new stone for you, and return the ring to its former glory. From diamonds to sapphires, rubies to emeralds, we’ll provide the perfect match.
YOUR INSURANCE OBLIGATION
Most insurers require that you have your jewellery checked at least every two years - ideally more often. Any claim you make for missing stones will likely depend on you having had regular inspections. You should also update your valuations regularly - 3 to 4 years can make a big difference to the replacement cost of your precious jewellery.
We are more than happy to clean, polish and check your jewellery, and do any repairs as necessary to restore it. We will also provide a written report for you to give your insurer.
Re-tipped and restored diamond eternity ring